Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be our top scorer this season?

Who will be our top scorer this season

• Bobby Zamora

Votes: 69 62.2%
  • Tomer Hemed

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Kazenga LuaLua

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Dale Stephens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Murphy

• James Wilson

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • Sam Baldock

• Some new striker - TBA

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1 Bobby Zamora 7
2 Tomer Hemed 6
3 Kazenga Lua Lua 4
3 Dale Stephens 4
4 Solomon March 3
4 Jamie Murphy 3
4 James Wilson 3
5 Sam Baldock 2
6 Jake Forster-Caskey 1
6 Beram Kayal 1

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Glenn Murray (****) - arriving 25th/26th Feb :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If Wilson gets over his illness I reckon he can score A LOT with Kaz on one side and Knocky on the other.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Incredible that Hemed has scored just 6 goals, I'm sure a few of those are penalties and there is the dubious Ipswich one. I'll be surprised if he gets to 10 goals this season!

But in answer to the question, I'm going Bobby Z. He is the complete opposite to Hemed, natural born goal scorer.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Incredible that Hemed has scored just 6 goals, I'm sure a few of those are penalties and there is the dubious Ipswich one. I'll be surprised if he gets to 10 goals this season!

But in answer to the question, I'm going Bobby Z. He is the complete opposite to Hemed, natural born goal scorer.
I'm sure Zamora will be top scorer but contrary to what you've written here bobby has only ever been known as a goalscorer at Brighton and no other clubs. It's certainly a strange one.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I'm sure Zamora will be top scorer but contrary to what you've written here bobby has only ever been known as a goalscorer at Brighton and no other clubs. It's certainly a strange one.
I recall him having a decent season at Fulham, which I think got him into the England set up. But you're right, on the whole.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I thought the same, but he did score 19 for Fulham in 2009-10, including a fair few in their Europa Cup run.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'd like to say it will be a new striker who'll come in a grab 15 goals, but it will probably be BZ on 12 goals.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wilson is going to be banging them in for fun, he'll score 21, just pipping Zamora on 18.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Wilson gets over his illness I reckon he can score A LOT with Kaz on one side and Knocky on the other.

TBH if that last 20 minutes is a portent to the future, I'd defy any striker to not score A LOT if that's their service.

I'm usually the first to point at dubious service when defending Tomer, but that'll be hard to do if we're thinking 'shitthebed Leon Best would have scored a hat-trick today'.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lualua with score more on his "weaker" left foot than Hemed and Baldock put together.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here