Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confessions of a (Slough Town) half seaon ticket holder

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Comes across as a nice bloke. If I saw a Slough scarf on a train I would definitely NOT approach the wearer.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
lol...Welcome aboard Warren.
It may be corporate football but we have been there and done it and certainly been in the doldrums. These days are a lot happier times than when we didn't have a ground but I myself and I am sure thousands of others knew that the good times would come back.
Hopefully once Slough move back to a ground in Slough and have a couple of promotions you will being moaning about high prices charged at National League grounds in a positive manner and it's a banker that we will draw Slough Town in the FA Cup.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have a massive soft spot for Slough.

A few (12 or so) years back my mates from school and I went to Bromley to watch a match as they were our local team. One of the lads walked in and shouted 'COME ON BROMLEY TOWN' to which the 'keeper yelled back 'i'ts just Bromley you Tw**'

As a result we supported Slough for the game and went and stood with their 50 odd away fans. It was a right laugh and we enjoyed the classic

'Super, Super Super Slough,
Super Slough, Super Slough,
Super, Super Super, Slough
Super Super Slough .... SLOUGH'

Now that is an imaginative song

Warren

Jan 10, 2016
The Bevy Pub
It is for Slough fans
Would love to play Brighton in the FA Cup but seeing as we haven't reached the 3rd round proper yet in 123 years think we will have to make do with Shoreham or Lewes

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here