Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 5 Championship highlights

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Am I missing something here? I wanted to watch the programme on catch up today but it's not available on my iPad or via the computer. The League One and Two highlights are there though for this weekend and last week's Championship matches are on their website.

Do they delay releasing the Championship matches or am I doing something wrong?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ah Cheers! I can see it now on the PC but it's still not up on the iPad app version. Very strange!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It's hardly worth it. Until they have some MOTD equivalent for The Championship, with decent match time and analysis, which I doubt will ever happen, you're better off just watching the goals online.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Am I missing something here? I wanted to watch the programme on catch up today but it's not available on my iPad or via the computer. The League One and Two highlights are there though for this weekend and last week's Championship matches are on their website.

Do they delay releasing the Championship matches or am I doing something wrong?
They changed the format/ name of show to be one hour on championship and then another show with all L1 a d L2 goals

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Glad it wasn't just me. Would appear that the goal rush was on the but only last weeks championship highlights. I didn't know if it was some sort of rights restriction meaning they could only upload on a Monday?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here