Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I have just looked at sky highlights. When there player was sent of for fouling Lua Lua it clearly showed Wilson bent over looking knackered. Is he not fit. He could of only been on for 20 plus minutes

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I have just looked at sky highlights. When there player was sent of for fouling Lua Lua it clearly showed Wilson bent over looking knackered. Is he not fit. He could of only been on for 20 plus minutes

Catch up this has already been discussed at length

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

You haven't got used to this posting lark have you :moo:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I think we all need to take 5 minutes out of our day and pray for Loius Van Gaal, Rumours are he may well get the boot today, and if that happens they may opt to give Ryan Giggs another shot as interim manager.

Not good news if true, as Giggs is a big fan of James Wilson. It was Giggs who gave Wilson his Premier League Debut against Hull, and Wilson repaid him with a brace. So he may well try to recall him and if he does, there ain't nothing we can do to stop it.

So get on your knees and pray!

#LouisVanGaalsArmy

#PrayForLouis

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think we all need to take 5 minutes out of our day and pray for Loius Van Gaal, Rumours are he may well get the boot today, and if that happens they may opt to give Ryan Giggs another shot as interim manager.

Not good news if true, as Giggs is a big fan of James Wilson. It was Giggs who gave Wilson his Premier League Debut against Hull, and Wilson repaid him with a brace. So he may well try to recall him and if he does, there ain't nothing we can do to stop it.

#LouisVanGaalsArmy

#PrayForLouis

They can't recall after the transfer window shuts, so we must hope he hangs on for another 7 days then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They can't recall after the transfer window shuts, so we must hope he hangs on for another 7 days then.
I still haven't seen any evidence that Wilson isn't on a youth loan.

If he is indeed on a youth loan he can be recalled after the transfer window shuts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

#LouisVanGaalsArmy

#PrayForLouis
They'd surely snap up Jose while he is available ? ???

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
They'd surely snap up Jose while he is available ? ???

I really hope you're right, because Jose never gives youth a chance. But would they go for another manager who has a reputation for attritional football.

The fans are restless and the biggest complaint is the style under Van Gaal. Ed Woodward doesn't seem the smartest chairman and may cave to fan pressure and opt for Giggs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You think James Wilson is good enough to improve on Man Utd's 5th place Premier League position?

He's learning his trade. Recalling him would help no-one.

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
You think James Wilson is good enough to improve on Man Utd's 5th place Premier League position?

He would give them another option, at the present they have Martial and Rooney. One like to pull wide and the other drops deep. James Wilson loves to play on the shoulder of the defence and run into space, something none of the other United strikers seem to want to do.

I'm not saying he should go back, it is certainly better for him and us that he stay here, but if Giggs gets the nod who knows what he thinks?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Presuming they don't get a striker In this window, yes, I think he would. He's a totally different option to the other two strikers they have. More an out and out goalscorer. If Van Gaal gets the boot I would be worried. Especially if it's Giggs until the end of the season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CH absolutely confident that he will not be recalled.

He's right to be confident that LVG won't recall him, as he'd effectively be admitting he cocked up by letting him come here in the first place.

But if LVG is binned off - that's a gamechanger.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No they can't. It becomes a half season loan (so won't be a youth loan) and they won't be able to recall him after the transfer window shuts. That was clearly stated when we signed him.

That is what I initially thought I had read somewhere, but began to doubt that with the replies to my comments

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here