Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henrik Bjørdal

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Norwegian Twitter chat suggesting we're in for him - if I remembered how to imbed tweets I would or someone will kindly do it for me. One seems like a journo...

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
An 18yr old midfielder, development squad then if true

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The journalist tweeting about it said he "wouldn't be a championship player for long". Would indicate he is first team material.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The journalist tweeting about it said he "wouldn't be a championship player for long". Would indicate he is first team material.

You would think the same of Harper......... time will tell but hopefully this one is the real deal. Certainly hope he has more joy with injuries than our last Scandinavian signing.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

That he's also said that he has "unreal potential" and that he hoped Spurs would have taken him supports that also.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
That he's also said that he has "unreal potential" and that he hoped Spurs would have taken him supports that also.
Indeed. With March out for the rest of the season a fourth winger who is happy to be on the bench to begin with is needed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here