Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Um....that's all I can say really.

Decide for yourself:

Sheff Wed.png

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
looks like a private school badge. are you sure its a real thing?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
the new crest - hand-picked by chairman Dejphon Chansiri to signify his first full calendar year at the Hillsborough helm - will take pride of place on the Owls’ first team shirts during the 2016/17 campaign.

Which we all know translates as, I see this as an opportunity to fleece our loyal supporters to replace every clothing item they have with the old badge on.

Didn't see anything wrong with their current one

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
the new crest - hand-picked by chairman Dejphon Chansiri to signify his first full calendar year at the Hillsborough helm - will take pride of place on the Owls’ first team shirts during the 2016/17 campaign.

Which we all know translates as, I see this as an opportunity to fleece our loyal supporters to replace every clothing item they have with the old badge on.

Didn't see anything wrong with their current one

True enough. I didn't see much wrong with our old one either, when we replaced it upon our move to the Amex in 2011/12.

I guess the club were keen to get back to something like our original badge, albeit with the seagull facing in the opposite direction.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
It's a reworking of the clubs first ever badge, so given it's their 150th Anniversary next year makes a lot of sense if idea is to also go with a retro style kit
swfc.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Now, if they can just get back into partnership with Chupa Chups, I think they'll have pulled off a masterstroke in brand identity.

swfc.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here