Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin media

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
taking the piss me thinks,

two price rises in the last 6 months and now all services (phone broadband and TV) down, and not scheduled to be fixed until 10Pm tomorrow. Customer service team about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Agreed. The thing that pis*es me off about virgin is the way they portray the rise along the
lines of: "we are providing a great service and to keep up that and invest, we need to charge more".

My ar*e. We've had 3 outages in the last week.

Major outages seem to be Virgin's expertise from what I read on here (and we all know that NSC and the Internet is the source of all truth).

I've read so many threads on here over the years about Virgin service being down in BN1 and BN2 mainly (and I'm sure the threads were about broadband and not the other type of Virgin).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ageing infrastructure, needs investment but competitive market. Up sale or recently bought by UPC weren't they ?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's become a bit of an 'in joke' at my house as to whether any of our daily mail is one our weekly(or so it seems) Virgin price increases.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Whilst Virgin isn't owned by the Virgin group I think the Virgin Empire is collapsing

Massive job cuts and restructring at holidays, Atlantic and Media

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Strangely Virgin is the best Internet I've had by miles. Used to have BT, and if you think an outage till 10PM the next day is bad, try a two week outage. That was disgraceful. While it takes a while to get through to Virgin's support sometimes, they've always been quick to send an engineer out if needed and resolve the issue. Going back to BT, it took them about a month (on a separate occasion) to get an engineer to come check our line as it was running very slowly. Turns out someone had fecked up at the exchange and unplugged something on our line, took him all of 5 minutes to fix once he worked out what was going on. Incredibly frustrating, which I really can't say about Virgin.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I love Virgin Media - they have the odd blip but they show Sky up as the shite house they really are. I'd never ever return to Sky.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Virgin are lying bstards. Mother in law had a virgin line with broadband which was fed of their own network and when it kept going down they blamed BT even though they had nothing connected and it was Virgin all the way. Totally useless. Went to BT and no problems for over 5yrs

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just back on in BN2 4TH - missus so happy she only missed two minutes of Call the fecking Midwife

I only missed the second half of Everton v Swansea & all of Arsenal V Chelsea

Compensation in the post then - oh they are putting price up another £5 in Feb

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Happy with my Virgin media. Been with them for countless years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here