Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Me-h I've seen better

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In my (humble) opinion, the two best goals scored at The Amex so far. So which gets your vote?

Ulloa against Palace - warning video sound a little NSFW

[YT]fNFOCSetBw0[/YT]

Zamora against 'uddersfield

[tweet]690960968428335104[/tweet]

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Personally, I'd say neither. Best goal at the Amex, in my view, was Orlandi's against Blackpool where he and Lopez combined and he curled past the keeper with the outside of his foot. Both the other two were great though!

Brighton Ark

Jan 18, 2010
I'd agree that technically yesterdays was great but I also liked the bravery of Ulloa's diving header against Arsenal.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
That Ulloa goal was one of the best I have ever seen. Great teamwork, super finish and against them, what more could you ask!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
If that lightning quick break in which Knockaert tore up their half before exchanging a glorious one-two with Bobby had come off yesterday it might well have trumped both.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
For me buckleys 2nd goal against donny was the best goal I ve seen there noone pass was exquisite and a cracking finish from buckley in the dying mins you could nt make it up

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Personally, I'd say neither. Best goal at the Amex, in my view, was Orlandi's against Blackpool where he and Lopez combined and he curled past the keeper with the outside of his foot. Both the other two were great though!

This - no contest

countryman

Jun 28, 2011

I think Conway's goal against Leicester is the best goal we've scored at the Amex.

Orlandi's goal against Newcastle is a close second for me.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Calde v. Bristol City, surely. Unbelievable strike, coupled with the fact that it was Inigo.

No contest.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The Knockaert cross and the first time placed Zamora finish all from a quick counter attack makes that my favourite Amex goal so far. Clinical and precise.

These are the goals which will take us to the Prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here