Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Isn't it bloody marvellous to know...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
... we have 3 points more than the whole of last season with 54 still to play for. That is all.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Maybe it's time for the avoiding relegation thread?

50 points won't be enough to survive in this division this season. Can't see where the next GOAL is coming from, let alone another point! We need Bolton to go into administration and if we go to Boro needing points, God help us! We need answers NOW, preferably involving the departure of Hughton the Dullard, who is solely responsible for our pathetic showing so far....There, how's that for a start?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
50 points won't be enough to survive in this division this season. Can't see where the next GOAL is coming from, let alone another point! We need Bolton to go into administration and if we go to Boro needing points, God help us! We need answers NOW, preferably involving the departure of Hughton the Dullard, who is solely responsible for our pathetic showing so far....There, how's that for a start?

I started the Relegation avoidance thread now. But I agree because I love using #barberout! Div 3 here we come (old skool me innit).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Soon be time to start the traditional 'Teams That Cant Catch Us' thread. Forget which of resident stattos normally does that one, but it's always a favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here