Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Striker

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know nothing of this and just wondered if anybody had heard anything.

A chap was on the 25 going into Brighton after the game was telling all in sundry that we are going to sign a 6ft 4in striker from Roma, Anybody heard any rumours? Or FM 2016 throw any light on a name.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I know nothing of this and just wondered if anybody had heard anything.

A chap was on the 25 going into Brighton after the game was telling all in sundry that we are going to sign a 6ft 4in striker from Roma, Anybody heard any rumours? Or FM 2016 throw any light on a name.

That was me.
After ten pints of the black stuff:drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shola Ameobi?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This was a supporter being rather loud. Also said he was in the same ward at the hospital as Solly and that he had said his career was possibly over due to the knee injury. I put it down to the man being an idiot but thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt. as I am like that, and would ask on here. No skin off of my nose.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This was a supporter being rather loud. Also said he was in the same ward at the hospital as Solly and that he had said his career was possibly over due to the knee injury. I put it down to the man being an idiot but thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt. as I am like that, and would ask on here. No skin off of my nose.

The gift that just keeps giving:moo:

albionite

May 20, 2009
You do like to start these rumours don't you BG, always that you was speaking to someone or overheard them, so far you have got these rumours from west stand ,taxi drivers a man down the pub now a random guy on the bus. Are you sure they are not just the voices in your head that like the attention.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here