Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock absence - is there more to it ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seems a bit strange that he's been supposedly fit for the past 2 weeks but can't make the bench. There were rumours earlier in the window that he was off to Sheffield united? If we bring in another striker would he be off?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it was possibly a slight recurrence of his training set back and CH will not play a player who is not 100%. If there is more to it and he is going how about a part ex for Kodja Bristol City or straight swap for Vetokele Charlton.

Did Nakhi Wells actually play today as I didnt notice him.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Very suspicious.

We'd get a fee for him which might help balance the FFP if we sign another striker.

Not many of "Burke's Buys" left now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very suspicious.

We'd get a fee for him which might help balance the FFP if we sign another striker.

Not many of "Burke's Buys" left now.

Just Stockdale
Walton.
Stephens.
March.
Ince.
Holla.
Baldock.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think that it was possibly a slight recurrence of his training set back and CH will not play a player who is not 100%. If there is more to it and he is going how about a part ex for Kodja Bristol City or straight swap for Vetokele Charlton.

He most certinly did play.

Easy to see why you might not have noticed him though, the only time I realised he was there, was when he fired one chance over tha bar from close range, when it looked easier to score.

Definately not one of his best days at the office.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think that it was possibly a slight recurrence of his training set back and CH will not play a player who is not 100%. If there is more to it and he is going how about a part ex for Kodija Bristol City or straight swap for Vetokele Charlton.

With you on both of these BG: they're top quality players -- just about the best striker I've seen at the Amex this season and last, respectively -- but I'm not convinced either will be able to fill in at left back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With you on both of these BG: they're top quality players -- just about the best striker I've seen at the Amex this season and last, respectively -- but I'm not convinced either will be able to fill in at left back.

When Bong is back feeding Murphy or Lua Lua who in turn could feed our strikers, either of those two, our problems since Bong has been out will be in the distant past.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He also said he wasn't aware that Sidwell was at the game ???

the club never comment on transfers which explains his laughable coyness but well played CH.

however they do comment on injuries.

they also, i'm afraid to reveal, aren't part of some fiendish conspiracy where , despite what they say in press conferences, every update of an injury is by default suspicious, or career-ending or clearly a smokescreen for some future transfer.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Wilson was vomiting on the sideline before a game.... I'd say that's not 100%! :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here