Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did very well today with his goal...actually headed the ball! It wasn't an easy one to take so top marks imho.
Is he fit? I guess he must be or CH wouldn't play him but after 15 mins he looked knackered ...maybe it's just me...still long as he scores it's going to be good enough

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He did look exhausted from the North stand. I wonder if he had something like glandular fever which takes a few weeks to start getting any stamina.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He certainly didn't appreciate Bruno's 50 yard touchline defying pass.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Still doesn't look anywhere near full fitness, hopefully the international break will come at a good time for the lad. Well taken goal though.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
wilson.gif

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
At the Blackburn game he looked knackered after one or two runs having come on as a substitute. Must be taking time to get over his illness. The break should help him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought today was the first time he looked to have a spring back in his step. Was definately a longer kind of virus he was suffering from..

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Definitely not fully fit - he was absolutely out on his feet after that long run down the touchline. Got a couple of weeks now to get his fitness back. Got a real striker's instinct, with two flying wingers feeding him he'll get plenty between now and the end of the season.

dr415414

May 6, 2015
He did look exhausted from the North stand. I wonder if he had something like glandular fever which takes a few weeks to start getting any stamina.
Hope not glandular fever. My brother had it and took him close on a year to fully recover!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The one thing he still is is a goal scorer. Just now he looks out of sorts in other respects - but he did have a great run down the wing as a glimpse of what could be. If he is ill he should be resting. If he is just like that, not sure he will make it in the prem.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
On the highlights after KLL run that resulted in the sending off Wilson can be seen hands on knees bent double if is a virus they can take a long time to get over, however what a well taken goal the ball was slightly behind him and at pace and his header was straight into the corner of the net, a quality player

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The one thing he still is is a goal scorer. Just now he looks out of sorts in other respects - but he did have a great run down the wing as a glimpse of what could be. If he is ill he should be resting. If he is just like that, not sure he will make it in the prem.

At 20 years old I think he's got a bit of time on his side, I think the kid will do alright for himself.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
He's obviously not right. That moment people are referring to in the north east corner, when he looked absolutely shagged out ... I genuinely thought he might pass out, or puke. Looked dreadful. The other players seemed to understand the problem and made efforts to gee him up - Knockaert especially, I seem to remember.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Glandular Fever. Still recovering, feel for the lad, but at the same time massive respect for even getting out on the pitch.

How many Prem prima donnas would have still been in their beds or back at their clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here