Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds want Glenn Murray ???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I've just come across this:

Leeds United FC to make a move for Bournemouth FC striker Glenn Murray

..............it has been widely claimed that Murray will be leaving the Vitality Stadium this month in his search for regular first team football and now according to reports from Kick Off, Leeds are planning to lure the 32-year old to Elland Road as manager Steve Evans looks to reinforce his attack.

http://www.winnersports.co.uk/leeds...for-bournemouth-fc-striker-glenn-murray-55974

I think we need him here and I hope we are looking at this possibility if he is going to be loaned out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not sure it's a reliable source.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Winnersports - seemingly the only site linking us with Rhoys Wiggins. Not exactly nailed on source

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The nearer it gets to the loan window the more I believe he could be headed back here just a matter of timing to get the best out of his 93 days.
25th February - he can then play at Wembley in the playoff final.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm pretty certain we will sign him. On the 25th or 26th of Feb on loan and not before. I will bounce this post when he signs for extra special ITK points :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm pretty certain we will sign him. On the 25th or 26th of Feb on loan and not before. I will bounce this post when he signs for extra special ITK points :thumbsup:

Seriously ITK this time or just HAWP (having a wild punt)???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seriously ITK this time or just HAWP (having a wild punt)???

Punt but with substance - a lot of NSCers were saying the other day they'd 'heard' he'd like to come back etc... Doesn't mean he'll sign but my hunch is he will...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm seeing all this loan stuff. Why not just buy him?
It's against the rules for a player to be registered for more than 2 teams in a season. Murray has been registered with Palace and Bournemouth. A 93 day ( not half season ) loan is the only way around this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here