Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed today vs Huddersfield

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
in the end I felt for him. A number of times he lost the ball and didn't make right decisions, you could see his frustration and it was like he was trying too hard, the ball just wasn't sitting kindly for him. Couldn't fault his effort though, he won a few tackles in crucial positions and got stuck in.....so in the end even though he didn't score and had shades of o'grady about him...he didn't give up.....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As I said on a previous thread, perhaps he should consider a midfield role? He's good enough, in my opinion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think he will get over the line eventually, just needs time and a little bit of savvy on decision making

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought he started with 1 x great touch followed by 1 x bad touch.
As his time went on that ratio slipped.

But I still think no centre half gets an 'armchair' game when playing against Tomer.

Only then for the Albion to bring on Wilson and Kaz, that's got to be pretty disheartening.
The Albion win as a squad they lose as a squad.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As I said on a previous thread, perhaps he should consider a midfield role? He's good enough, in my opinion.

Not a bad shout - way better tackler than most forwards, shields the ball well. He's making a decent contribution, just not the main one he's there for..........if he had Bobby's eye for position and eye for goal he'd be brilliant.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hemed had an absolute shocker today to be fair

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Had a shocker, he's just devoid of confidence when he steps on the pitch at the moment it's quite sad to see. I personally think Hughton must see a different player in training, and so has persisted with him in hope of him getting a goal and regaining that confidence. Like the guy but at the moment I just feel he offers not much.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Hemed seems to be the perfect strike partner, as he always seems to pull a defender away with him, allowing other strikers to score. If he could just get into positions to score, he would be a great.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
First time today that I thought he was really poor. Normally his work rate is excellent, but today he never got started.

Stumpy Tim

Started the season scoring, then went through a spell of missing chances, now he's not good enough to get any chances. He's regressed massively. He really needs a break for a few weeks, but there's no one to replace him

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hemed seems a few pounds out of the handicap. Needs to shed a few pounds imo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here