Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That Zamora Goal Today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In my view easily the best this season, superb through ball and a volley - makes it all worth while doesn't it......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I had three pints pre match, I was gagging for a wee on 27, the cheers went up when I was half way through the business. What have I learnt? My bladder ain't as good as it used to be. Bollocks!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What always annoys me is if Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal or Chelsea had scored that goal, Sky would be creaming their pants over it. No doubt they will show our goal, but that will be about it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What always annoys me is if Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal or Chelsea had scored that goal, Sky would be creaming their pants over it. No doubt they will show our goal, but that will be about it.

The Sky highlights are shit, they should show the fact he headed the ball out from the corner

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I had three pints pre match, I was gagging for a wee on 27, the cheers went up when I was half way through the business. What have I learnt? My bladder ain't as good as it used to be. Bollocks!

Not really your fault, even if you have a piss just before the start, with 3 pints swilling around inside you it is nearly impossible to make it to half time without wetting yourself, especially in the winter.
So either keep it to 1 pint or put a panty pad down the front of your Y fronts.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not really your fault, even if you have a piss just before the start, with 3 pints swilling around inside you it is nearly impossible to make it to half time without wetting yourself, especially in the winter.
So either keep it to 1 pint or put a panty pad down the front of your Y fronts.

Y fronts? You saw me in the toilet?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Classic Zamora strike, and proof that there's still a bit of life left in those ageing legs, seeing as how we scored on a direct break from a Huddersfield corner and the Bobster had to haul himself just about the entire length of the pitch to get into that position before he could even think about tucking the ball away. Fantastic stuff!

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Zamora said on the radio that he "hasn't had one good game" this season, sounds really frustrated he's not fully fit and seemingly won't be.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Zamora said on the radio that he "hasn't had one good game" this season, sounds really frustrated he's not fully fit and seemingly won't be.

BZ needs to stop beating himself up , take one step back from himself and realise the massive contribution he's made to our season already. These are absolutely crucial goals he's scoring. Nothing else matters.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They did say it was a contender for goal of the day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought I was at Hove dogs.

Being in the family stand BZ set off in front of us, I was only watching him:-

"Come on Bobby"
"Keep going"
"You can get there"
"YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS".

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
[tweet]690960968428335104[/tweet]

Perfect play by Zamora!

I had a similar view as the video, and like the video Zamora comes out of seemingly nowhere to score, he must've made up some serious ground in that time so to finish it off in the way he did just shows his class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here