And our knocky knocky knockaert
knocky knocky knockaert
loves us too!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Something to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart might work?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Of course, let's recycle a song for yet a ****ing gain rather than come up with something new. God help our support

Cant think of a better tribute than to dedicate the song penned for a total albion wing legend to a new (potential) wing legend. Very handy that both of their names have hart (or haert) in them too don't you think?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cant think of a better tribute than to dedicate the song penned for a total albion wing legend to a new (potential) wing legend. Very handy that both of their names have hart (or haert) in them too don't you think?
We could just 'sing' barmy army.

In between being out sung by 3 blokes and a whippet.

At the moment I doubt WE can cope with more than 1 song at the AMEX.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would suggest that we adapt a classic French pop song but I think there's only ever been one of those. And not sure that "Je t'aime… moi non plus" is entirely appropriate anyway. :blush:

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

Well we could try and re-write some of the hundreds of songs out there for footballers that HAVEN'T been well established for Brighton players previously.

But no, we're just chronically lacking in imagination and will sing "runs down the wing for me" about every winger from now until we die. How utterly depressing.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
To the tune of wooden heart

He is great he is good
Plays like a winger should
With him we really could
His name is Anthony K-nockeart.:moo:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Or alternatively we could sing a song that everyone knows and joins in with, thus creating an atmosphere, rather half a dozen spotty kids underneath the police box singing a song that no one knows and no one can hear, leaving a soulless atmosphere.

Well we could try and re-write some of the hundreds of songs out there for footballers that HAVEN'T been well established for Brighton players previously.

But no, we're just chronically lacking in imagination and will sing "runs down the wing for me" about every winger from now until we die. How utterly depressing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Or alternatively we could sing a song that everyone knows and joins in with, thus creating an atmosphere, rather half a dozen spotty kids underneath the police box singing a song that no one knows and no one can hear, leaving a soulless atmosphere.
Looks mostly like podgy middle aged blokes from where I sit :-D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here