Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Rightfully Knockaert will take most of the plaudits today but considering this lad is only 23 and has only played a couple of games at this level thought he looked calm, composed and generally very solid. An exciting prospect, keep it up Connor!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He was MotM for me last week: won everything in the air and kept Rhodes quiet for 90 minutes.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just back. Best two are currently our centre back picks. Young, ball players and pretty decent too.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Another sound game today and looking a good prospect! Has a real presence about him and his use of the ball under pressure was impressive today! MOM contender!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Connaught Goldstone did very well today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This guy has massive potential playing so well at this level already, he will be a regular next season

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
When we singed him I did quite a bit of research. Spoke to few Shrewsbury fans, watched some footage and to be honest he has not surprised me at all I thought all along that he would be a good under the radar signing, I am just pleased that he has proved me right.
My only complaint is that he was not given a chance much earlier.
If we go up I think he will become one of those players that will only improve and be comfortable in the premier league.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
First saw him play in the U21 match at The Amex against Arsenal. I said then he has a good future with us :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He has an immense authority about him, something that belies his inexperience at this level. Quality in every aspect recently as well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Going to be a fantastic signing, can't see him being dropped now, the lad oozes class. The current recruitment team/management have unearthed some real diamonds.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Wonder who will go further in their career, Dunk or Goldson? Both very talented young defenders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here