Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I can't see us signing a striker if these silly prices keep being banded around for players who are not much better than we have. It wouldn't make sense.

Having a strong midfield is key. Thankfully we have that.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Reminds me a little bit of Vicente. Whenever he got the ball it seemed to stick to his foot, and AK had a couple of runs like that today.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Such a gift for him to be doing so well for us so quickly after having joined.
With the injuried mostly coming back now, we are getting the mojo back.
Exciting times.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's a little hero in the making. Two great assists and ran his heart out. A shame he took over from Stephens on freekicks and corners only to do the same as him, but his one proper free-kick was an inch or so wide and his overall play was good. Great signing. And with Kaz on the other wing it's both sides of the pitch we'll be a real threat again.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What a superb Amex debut. Last to leave the pitch and given a deserved roar. Good to see Lua Lua getting more game time too.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I can't see us signing a striker if these silly prices keep being banded around for players who are not much better than we have. It wouldn't make sense.

Having a strong midfield is key. Thankfully we have that.

Look at our goal difference compared to everyone around us... It's glaringly obvious we need a new striker in this window and will end in tears if we don't! Bobby is doing great but can't be relied on to score every game he plays.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Superb workrate, great quality in wide areas and only his third game for us. He is the winger we have been crying out for if he can perform like that consistently. Match winning performance, well done Knocky!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Look at our goal difference compared to everyone around us... It's glaringly obvious we need a new striker in this window and will end in tears if we don't! Bobby is doing great but can't be relied on to score every game he plays.

Yep, 4th. place going into February. I'm welling up already!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Yep, 4th. place going into February. I'm welling up already!

If we had lost today you would probably be agreeing... If we don't sign a striker and somehow finish in the top 6 feel free to bump this thread and say I was wrong. Not trying to be negative just realistic, the rest of the team is basically solid but still missing a target man.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here