Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 870

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Possibly, it happened like that when Boris became mayor however the option of a communist was not available to vote for then

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Mr Tumbthumper, given the practice, how is it you cannot take and upload a picture thats the right orientation and a usful size?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As we all learnt at the General election, polls are about as useful as Mark Farrington in the penalty box.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mr Tumbthumper, given the practice, how is it you cannot take and upload a picture thats the right orientation and a usful size?

I just snap and post on my iPhone. Looks fine to me; nice size and right way up.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Its fairly easy to rotate your screen to view sideways or upside down images. Hold down Control & Alt and press the arrow key of the direction that you want to go. Do the same to correct afterwards. I'm sure this must be well known, but we recently had reason to Google it at work when someone left a file on their keyboard.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not long to go comrades

I am a bit apethetic towards party politics. I have enjoyed good times under both Conservative and Labour Governments, and equally bad times under each. Would a perminant coalition between the two make more sense? As I see it the continual chopping and changing only serves to drain the public purse.

Once in power a party instigates reform in this area or that, spending millions. Then when they lose a general election and the new government moves in, they have a tendency to scrap the previous changes and wastes more public money changing it once more. An expensive cycle as far as I see it.

Working together is always better than fighting all the time, no?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I am a bit apethetic towards party politics. I have enjoyed good times under both Conservative and Labour Governments, and equally bad times under each. Would a perminant coalition between the two make more sense? As I see it the continual chopping and changing only serves to drain the public purse.

Once in power a party instigates reform in this area or that, spending millions. Then when they lose a general election and the new government moves in, they have a tendency to scrap the previous changes and wastes more public money changing it once more. An expensive cycle as far as I see it.

Working together is always better than fighting all the time, no?

So basically what you're essentially calling for is a one party state and all the corruption that comes with having no effective opposition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here