Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

School apologises. Why ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bad parents whingeing about having to pay their bills. School had nothing to apologise about.

They could, as a compromise, give the kid a meal and then send a bill home with the kid, with the message that until that bill was paid there would be no more free meals; they could reasonably add an admin. charge of, say, a pound for this.

After all, free school meals are available to those on certain benefits, so poverty isn't an excuse.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fvck me Leekbrooke!, can't you just open up your own BBC news forum and be done with it?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I went to Varndean. If I forgot lunch money I had no lunch. Funnily enough, I soon grasped the concept and worked hard at earning my nick name of Piggy or Piglet, which incidentaly I didn't regard as bullying. What is the world coming to?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Epitomises everything that's wrong with society nowadays!
Parents sending children to school with no lunch or money! And have the belief it is in someway shape or form the schools responsibility to ensure they get lunch!
And because of how fvcked up the 'its not my fault, we're the victims of the nasty society' has become now the school feels it has to give some sort of excuse!
Pathetic...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Epitomises everything that's wrong with society nowadays!
Parents sending children to school with no lunch or money! And have the belief it is in someway shape or form the schools responsibility to ensure they get lunch!
And because of how fvcked up the 'its not my fault, we're the victims of the nasty society' has become now the school feels it has to give some sort of excuse!
Pathetic...

Nail. Head. Hit - smashed infact.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here