Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Micheal Caine and Europe.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Interesting piece on R4 and PM on celebrity endorsements. Now and i fully accept that many could well disagree with me but Celebrity Status means absolutely nothing to me You are what you Are,and for me Sir Micheal has earned my respect by being a straight forward wonderful actor and very rarely if at all in the press for all the wrong reason's. Therefore should he wish to make a political point i will listern carefully. :dunce: :wave: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35380299

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Mildly amusing ..

_87848721_hannan.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But surely he made a lot of money out of Europe ? especially Italy ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He didn't mind being told what to do by faceless Batmen ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought he was strongly in favour of EU health and safely protocols involving use of Spears and explosives ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did he? I thought the coach was still hanging over the edge!
I think that was something to do with the Balance of Payments...

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I remember someone interviewing him about a shit film he'd been in and wheather he'd watched it

he replied "no,but I've seen the house that I bought with the money they paid me and it's beautiful!"

nothing to do with Europe I know,but how many Michael Caine threads do you get!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Interesting piece on R4 and PM on celebrity endorsements. Now and i fully accept that many could well disagree with me but Celebrity Status means absolutely nothing to me You are what you Are,and for me Sir Micheal has earned my respect by being a straight forward wonderful actor and very rarely if at all in the press for all the wrong reason's. Therefore should he wish to make a political point i will listern carefully. :dunce: :wave: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35380299

For feck sake spell his name right.
You post in the style of BG.
:moo:

That's not a good thing btw:ohmy:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I fail to see why his opinions are any more valid than yours, mine or next door's cat's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here