Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack - Disgraceful attitude

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He could have been an Albion player a few years ago, he allegedly agreed to come here with CMS going up to Leeds in a cash + player move but CMS didn't want to move North

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"....he has now informed them that he will not be available to play against Hull City this Saturday."

Proof that one can be a captain without being a leader.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A few quotation marks would have improved the story measurably.

Had the Argus printed that about, say Kayal, NSC would be ripping the newspaper a new one.
(Had they written it about Dunk...)

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps best not to criticise until it is known where he will end up.

I certainly wouldn't mind if that turned out to be here !

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Perhaps best not to criticise until it is known where he will end up.

I certainly wouldn't mind if that turned out to be here !

I doubt it will be here anyway but I seriously wouldn't want him if that's his attitude, I would rather have someone with a decent attitude that can carry on doing what they are paid a lot of money to do.
For the same reason, I never wanted Bridcutt back either.
Would be rather ironic if Boro pulled the plug on it now, doubt they will though.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
so McCormack to Boro and Rhodes to Wednesday.

Wednesday say they can't afford him, they've just signed Hooper, so I doubt they can afford both. Swansea are said to be after him now.

McCormack to Boro might not be so bad, a few dodgy results and his attitude could upset what seems like a decent squad

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I thought he looked uninterested and lazy when we played them at Craven Cottage. He certainly didn't look worth £11 million to me. I think Leeds did Fulham over, as we did Leicester with Ulloa (okay, I don't think Leo is fat and lazy, but in a normal market he isn't worth £8 million, £10 million or whatever we got for him). It was his partner Smith (the tall one who gave Uwe trouble in the air; he hit the post early on) that impressed me. I'd be more than happy to have him in our side, but I think it wouldn't be long before McCormack was looking for another move.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here