Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bolton Wanderers wage bill.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it?

Can't say I've counted up, but would we be that all that far away from that sort of number?

To a certain extent, the Albion are just like many other companies. Once you add up the board/directors, ticket office, retail, ground staff (both the Amex and Lancing), office admin, e-commerce, sales & marketing, accounts, legal, IT, HR/welfare, security, coaching (from first team to junior levels), scouting, sports medicine, physiotherapy, facilities guys, AITC, catering, occasional staff, stewards & other match day sorts...it's going to add up, isn't it? I can't believe Bolton are unique.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
257 here...

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 19.55.22.png

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is it?

Can't say I've counted up, but would we be that all that far away from that sort of number?

To a certain extent, the Albion are just like many other companies. Once you add up the board/directors, ticket office, retail, ground staff (both the Amex and Lancing), office admin, e-commerce, sales & marketing, accounts, legal, IT, HR/welfare, security, coaching (from first team to junior levels), scouting, sports medicine, physiotherapy, facilities guys, AITC, catering, occasional staff, stewards & other match day sorts...it's going to add up, isn't it? I can't believe Bolton are unique.

Totally side stepping the post above from Bozza :wink:... I'd have thought plenty of staff (part time catering, etc.) are employed by the sub contractors that Brighton use, and therefore would not be included in the employed by BHAFC staff?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Good stat skills :thumbsup:

Bit below Bolton then, but still fairly substantial. I wonder what Bolton use another 40 or so staff for?

Think you might find that if you went back to, say, 2012 you would find we were employing 300 and maybe more. There has been a fair degree of rationalising in all departments of the club.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Think you might find that if you went back to, say, 2012 you would find we were employing 300 and maybe more. There has been a fair degree of rationalising in all departments of the club.

Nope:-

2009-10 - 95
2010-11 - 115
2011-12 - 178
2012-13 - 239
2013-14 - 243
2014-15 - 257

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here