Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobia in football

Guy lloyd

Jan 22, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm shooting a documentary about homophobia in football and I'm outside the ground tomorrow wanting to I interview fans about their experiences. I'm outside the ground from 12.30-1.30 if anyone is interested, please message me on here.

Thanks,

Guy Lloyd

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hi guys,

I'm shooting a documentary about homophobia in football and I'm outside the ground tomorrow wanting to I interview fans about their experiences. I'm outside the ground from 12.30-1.30 if anyone is interested, please message me on here.

Thanks,

Guy Lloyd

You've come to the Amex because you assume we'll have a higher than average % of gay football fans?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Hi Girls, I am shooting a documentary on sexism in football. If you want to get on the silver screen I will be in Dick's Bar from 5pm onwards with a cheesy grin on my face.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
ohhai.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Guy Lloyd
You do realise we have as many gay fans as any other clubs...Probably very few and 90% of gays in Brighton are not from Brighton.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You do realise we have as many gay fans as any other clubs...Probably very few and 90% of gays in Brighton are not from Brighton.

50% of Brighton fans are gay according to some sources which shall remain nameless

Guy Lloyd has a good chance of catching a candidate for interview if he minces around long enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here