Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trains Again

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Stop moaning those very nice chaps are only classing today as a minor delay which will becleared by 7pm.

And should you unfortunately be delayed by more than 30 minutes dont forget you can claim delay repay.

Which translated into the real world means we havent a clue when it will be fixed. Delays will get longer but hey we're still overcharging you

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Obviously going to make it 3 complete weeks since the New Year then that my 18:00 Victoria to Brighton is not going to arrive on time.

Not once this year yet has it arrived on time, with the nearest it's got being 4 minutes late on Wednesday this week. With today's inevitable delay not yet known, the cumulative delay on that one service so far this year is 2hrs 20 mins.

(although fortunately on a personal note I have been wfh yesterday and today)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You lot will moan at anything, those poor Network Rail navvies are having to miss out on a pint down the Red Lion to fix the rail that they laid 3 weeks ago for you selfish b'stards! You should be thanking them and paying extra to subsidise their overtime and loss of recreation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sasta......

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
The 1823 from London Victoria to East Grinstead managed to get back more or less on time tonight, and it was thankfully free of mobile phone shouters. The only thing Southern managed was to change the platform from 15 to 12, which meant I had to dodge all the passengers going the other way. Not too much to complain about compared with a late train though I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here