NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
According to Football Manager, and as we all know FM is never wrong. :thumbsup:

Inbox_  Inbox.png

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He'll one day turn up at an armed stand-off with KFC bargain bucket and a 4 pack of Tennants Super?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I dont believe ive seen him cry, i must of been taking a bite out my pie

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No offence to Solly but he does not have half the talent of Gascoigne.

By the same token, Solly doesn't have any of Gascoigne's ''Demons'' and I predict Solly won't be living in a rented house at age 50

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm overly protective of March on FM purely because of this tag. I don't want him going off the rails.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Gascoigne was a totally different player and was an international by 21. I'm not sure who these people are making the comparisons, but Solly would be worth more than £4.1m if this were the case.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Gascoigne was a totally different player and was an international by 21. I'm not sure who these people are making the comparisons, but Solly would be worth more than £4.1m if this were the case.

They couldn't even keep the ''Facts'' Factual. The game against Birmingham actually ended 2-1 and NOT 2-0

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I remember the days of Maxim Tsigalko winning those awards, the things that man could do.

View attachment 71720
If only he could've played with the FM legend that was (is) Sherman Cardenas, his goal tally would've doubled.

Then again, put him with Julius Aghahowa or Cherno Samba and I reckon he wouldn't have been that impressive...ah memories...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here