Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk attracting interest from Premier League club

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Crystal Palace could be set to raid arch-rivals Brighton again - for their defensive star Lewis Dunk.
The Eagles swooped for striker Glenn Murray in 2011 - landing him on a free transfer. And the South London Press has been told that Dunk is also a contender as they assess centre-back signings for the summer.
Fulham and Derby were both interested in Dunk in the summer - with Newcastle thought to be keeping a watching brief. But he ended up signing a new four-year contract with his hometown club in July. Brighton turned down a £5million bid from Fulham.
Palace are likely to strengthen in that area as Brede Hangeland and Damien Delaney are both set to be free agents.
http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/a...rystal Palace&sectionIs=sport&searchyear=2016

:ohmy:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sell, bring in a 2 million pound replacement, and put the rest of the fee in the striker fund.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Crystal Palace could be set to raid arch-rivals Brighton again - for their defensive star Lewis Dunk.
The Eagles swooped for striker Glenn Murray in 2011 - landing him on a free transfer. And the South London Press has been told that Dunk is also a contender as they assess centre-back signings for the summer.
Fulham and Derby were both interested in Dunk in the summer - with Newcastle thought to be keeping a watching brief. But he ended up signing a new four-year contract with his hometown club in July. Brighton turned down a £5million bid from Fulham.
Palace are likely to strengthen in that area as Brede Hangeland and Damien Delaney are both set to be free agents.
http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/a...om Crystal Palace§ionIs=sport&searchyear=2016

:ohmy:

I fear this may not garner the response you are trolling for!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we decide to sell him we should just outright refuse to sell him to Palace. They won't be offering much more than anyone else would, **** 'em

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You did not 'raid' us for Murray, he was already out of contract and open to offers from other clubs.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I like Dunk I really do, but I am still not sure if he will sink or swim in the Premier League, ala Buckley and Bridcutt. Plus I don't think he would come cheap.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Can a Mod close this thread? The art of poker is not showing your hand in any way. Yes it's fun speculating who might come in but when it comes to selling any of our players is concerned I think we should either adopt the party line, they are all amazing and worth £££s, or we say nothing.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Take 5 mill from Palace, 3 for Dunk and 2 for FFS.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I like Dunk I really do, but I am still not sure if he will sink or swim in the Premier League, ala Buckley and Bridcutt. Plus I don't think he would come cheap.
That wouldn't matter in this case as palace will be back in the second division soon and playing in front of 15000 again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You did not 'raid' us for Murray, he was already out of contract and open to offers from other clubs.

Exactly my first thought. South London press = as deluded and clueless as the rest of the CPFC2010 trolls :thumbsup:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Can a Mod close this thread? The art of poker is not showing your hand in any way. Yes it's fun speculating who might come in but when it comes to selling any of our players is concerned I think we should either adopt the party line, they are all amazing and worth £££s, or we say nothing.

Surely you can't imagine that Clubs Recruitment Teams get their info from fans forums ? Saying nothing in a forum, what's that about? And if you haven't already noticed with regard to important leaked information 'The Amex' is like MI5. And though horribly frustrating at times I'm glad it's like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here