Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How many fans will they bring? 600?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a shame such immature pre historic drivel still exists on the internet - but then I guess the education systems up north are a bit ropey. I would make a comment about Huddersfield in retaliation, but given it's famous for absolutely nothing I can't.

Particular highlight was them ******* over 'we can see you holding hands' and 'Does your boyfriend know you're here?' like they were new inventive songs :lol: Seem like they're new to football or just retarded - probably both. I rarely hear those old boring songs these days either!

Someone register and link this thread so we can try and educate our less fortunate country sharers. Oh and tell them all they're ***** :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What is our resident Huddersfield fan's prediction?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on now, some of that stuff is top bantz.

:lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What I find particularly interesting is the defence is 'oh, I know some gay mates and they'd find it HILARIOUS'. I assume they're 12 years and old hadn't heard it ever.

They're a confident bunch, but its a long way to go home after a defeat.

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
Hi, Yeah, most clubs have fans who could do with 'a little education' don't they? Pathetic isn't it?

Regarding tomorrows match, since David Wagner and his staff arrived at Huddersfield Town in early November there's been a very strong feeling that we can beat every team we play. Obviously we haven't always done that but the manner in which we've been playing has got everyone, self included, excited about the possibilities. We've waited a very long time to see football that ignites our imagination and at last it seems to have arrived. I'm not saying for one minute that we're going to set the world alight but there are real signs that our club is on the up.

After a wonderful start to the season it seems the 'head of steam' your lads built up has dramatically subsided, since the New Year and throughout January, while we in contrast, we've just gradually improved under Herr Wagner. He has instigated a completely new regime at our club where fitness is key to performing with high energy and constantly trying to play on the front foot. It hasn't completely come together yet but we all believe it will and relish the thought of how we'll shape up say 12months from now!

In all honesty Ive no idea how tomorrows match will unfold but I'm fairly certain we'll be trying to give a good account of ourselves! So may the best team win!

Regards to All.

Acetripper (HTFC)

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Hi, Yeah, most clubs have fans who could do with 'a little education' don't they? Pathetic isn't it?

Regarding tomorrows match, since David Wagner and his staff arrived at Huddersfield Town in early November there's been a very strong feeling that we can beat every team we play. Obviously we haven't always done that but the manner in which we've been playing has got everyone, self included, excited about the possibilities. We've waited a very long time to see football that ignites our imagination and at last it seems to have arrived. I'm not saying for one minute that we're going to set the world alight but there are real signs that our club is on the up.

After a wonderful start to the season it seems the 'head of steam' your lads built up has dramatically subsided, since the New Year and throughout January, while we in contrast, we've just gradually improved under Herr Wagner. He has instigated a completely new regime at our club where fitness is key to performing with high energy and constantly trying to play on the front foot. It hasn't completely come together yet but we all believe it will and relish the thought of how we'll shape up say 12months from now!

In all honesty Ive no idea how tomorrows match will unfold but I'm fairly certain we'll be trying to give a good account of ourselves! So may the best team win!

Regards to All.

Acetripper (HTFC)

Should be a good match then if we can get back to our early season form when we got on the front foot early and put visiting teams under plenty of pressure

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hudds is always a decent day out so I won't judge the team by some puerile internet forum banter. The one time we experienced some 'bother' up there it was swiftly dealt with by HTFC officials. Think it will be a tougher game than we may expect but we could really do with those three points tomorrow

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's going to be a tough game, Wagner's got them playing really well. On the other hand Knockaert definitely enjoys playing against them.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sounds like a fair few of their fans have already played the game in their minds, and think they just have to turn up to get the win ? ???

It's always good when the albion are underestimated.

el punal

What a shame such immature pre historic drivel still exists on the internet - but then I guess the education systems up north are a bit ropey. I would make a comment about Huddersfield in retaliation, but given it's famous for absolutely nothing I can't.

Particular highlight was them ******* over 'we can see you holding hands' and 'Does your boyfriend know you're here?' like they were new inventive songs :lol: Seem like they're new to football or just retarded - probably both. I rarely hear those old boring songs these days either!

Someone register and link this thread so we can try and educate our less fortunate country sharers. Oh and tell them all they're ***** :)

I already have under the name of nobbygull. As with ALL clubs there are f***wits who like to wind up opposition fans by coming up with total crap aimed to irritate, annoy, bore any intelligent fan with a modicum of common sense.

To be fair a lot of Huddersfield fans have had a go about all the " Ha! Ha! Isn't that funny! " homophobic claptrap. Some of us on this board are equally guilty on winding up other clubs' fans with humourless digs under that wonderful cover-all subject of BANTER.

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
Hudds is always a decent day out so I won't judge the team by some puerile internet forum banter. The one time we experienced some 'bother' up there it was swiftly dealt with by HTFC officials. Think it will be a tougher game than we may expect but we could really do with those three points tomorrow

Generally speaking, I think most others fans will tell you Huddersfield Town supporters are a decent bunch. Like everywhere you get one or two complete knobheads but generally our fans want to have a good time with a few drinks, see some good football and go home peacefully. Sadly, it seems there are a few on our DATM site who still think it's clever to use every possible negative stereotype and behave in an immature manner towards other clubs and their fans from behind the safety of their keyboards. Embarrassing as it is for the rest of us!:mad:

I would imagine we'll have the usual 600+ down there tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they'll behave themselves!:)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Generally speaking, I think most others fans will tell you Huddersfield Town supporters are a decent bunch. Like everywhere you get one or two complete knobheads but generally our fans want to have a good time with a few drinks, see some good football and go home peacefully. Sadly, it seems there are a few on our DATM site who still think it's clever to use every possible negative stereotype and behave in an immature manner towards other clubs and their fans from behind the safety of their keyboards. Embarrassing as it is for the rest of us!:mad:

I would imagine we'll have the usual 600+ down there tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they'll behave themselves!:)

Always enjoyed trips to Huddersfield, sadly too many midweek ones though!

I'm sure your lot will be able to enjoy themselves tomorrow, we can be a hospitable bunch too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here