Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dabiq 13

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
ISIS' monthly mag, rather like the Reader's Digest, not a magazine you ever wanted to see, publishes its 13th issue.

Once again it appears to be a seriously pious piece written by respectful, Qu'ran fearing Muslims - who celebrate the killing of non-Qu'ran fearing people, as well as liberal Muslims ('cos actually ISIS kills more Muslims than it kills any other religion - not for the want of trying mind).

In tone this issue seems less energised than issue 12 which was high on the Paris attacks. Suggestion is that ISIS is suffering the air attacks and losing strength, but hey, these dudes have been around for 1300 years, they'll be around in another 1300, I fear, sadly. In some shape or form.

Read Dabiq 13 here if you want to follow the sicko Muslims.

Alternatively if Dabiq seems distant to you, check out this to show how homely are some of our home grown Muslim charmers...

For my mind, time we unhitched our constitution from the Church of England, got rid of the bishops et al in the Lords.

Then perhaps we could start judging religious hideousness of all colours in a colder, less attached way, and start take steps to stamp it all out, here, for a start...

Just saying.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Erm, or not.

I'm led to believe it's illegal to read, store, or download any materials from a terrorist organisation. Personally I'd rather not have my internet history pored over by MI5, but cheers though.

And, interestingly, by posting that as a thread title, it means that it'll come up as a web page on google, so it means if Daesh want to know who's talking about them, they'll be able to come and have a look at NSC. They'll get to enjoy the binfestery as much as we do!!!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thanks i will read it.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Erm, or not.

I'm led to believe it's illegal to read, store, or download any materials from a terrorist organisation. Personally I'd rather not have my internet history pored over by MI5, but cheers though.

And, interestingly, by posting that as a thread title, it means that it'll come up as a web page on google, so it means if Daesh want to know who's talking about them, they'll be able to come and have a look at NSC. They'll get to enjoy the binfestery as much as we do!!!

The links given is to the Clarion Project (not ISIS) and Channel 4.

The Clarion Project is connected to the video below and is just information:

https://youtu.be/pSPvnFDDQHk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
What would Daesh make of NSC? The mind boggles.

I bet they'd put the tuppence worth in about Calleri too.

Last edited:

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The links given is to the Clarion Project (not ISIS) and Channel 4.

The Clarion Project is connected to the video below and is just information:

https://youtu.be/pSPvnFDDQHk

Even the link to Dabiq itself???

Nahh, my internet history "may" hold some morally questionable (though by no means illegal) stuff on it. The idea of the powers that be having a good old laugh at my degenerate self is not something I am overly keen on.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
What would Daesh would make of NSC? The mind boggles.

I bet they'd put the tuppence worth in about Calleri too.

They'd give up any notion of us being morally bankrupt western pigs the moment they crack open a BG or HB&B thread, and would start to take pity on us...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Even the link to Dabiq itself???

Nahh, my internet history "may" hold some morally questionable (though by no means illegal) stuff on it. The idea of the powers that be having a good old laugh at my degenerate self is not something I am overly keen on.

:) It's a pdf attachment not a link to Dabiq.

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/Issue-13-the-rafidah.pdf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here