spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Out but it won't happen

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im an outer, but as things look im not sure id bother to vote - the current "deal" is a sham. its been manipulated to deliver a small victory for Cameron he can sell to the err'rs out there, who aren't sure, and would rather not go into the unknown of voting out. none of the problems of the EU have been addressed.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
im an outer, but as things look im not sure id bother to vote - the current "deal" is a sham. its been manipulated to deliver a small victory for Cameron he can sell to the err'rs out there, who aren't sure, and would rather not go into the unknown of voting out. none of the problems of the EU have been addressed.

Why would that discourage you from voting?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Out, it has grown into a monster.
I think it would be best to rip it up and start again.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How come the vote has 8 for out, yet the comments part has 9 outers. And there are only two inners in the comments, yet 20 in the poll. Why so shy?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
How come the vote has 8 for out, yet the comments part has 9 outers. And there are only two inners in the comments, yet 20 in the poll. Why so shy?

Empty vessels.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I'm pro-business, pro-growth, conscious of our collective security and want the UK to be an influential global voice - so I'm IN.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here