Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cameron accused of lying

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Corbyn must be gutted that he did not get that letter first to read out at PMQ's.
" I have a letter sent to me from Rob, a doctor from Brighton, and he writes"

Anyway, It can't be lies because Cameron has used his son, who sadly died, to promote the fact that the NHS will be safe in his hands, with no top down reorganisation at least 3 times. Nobody would do that would they?

My sister is an NHS nurse and I know 3 other people who work in the NHS and they would wholeheartedly agree with the letter.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Luckily DC has private healthcare and as such, it's unlikely he will ever meet the disgruntled doctor professionally.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Web lync does not work but have a red wedge love in if you want

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Glasfryn in flogging dead horse alert!

Innit. It's sad our Prime Minister lies so much, so much that it doesn't even matter anymore because of course he is lieing as he is David Cameron. Sad, innit. We don't even bother question the detail of what he saying anymore because it is all lies. 'The right thing to do' but, of course, lies. Lies lies lies.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Innit. It's sad our Prime Minister lies so much, so much that it doesn't even matter anymore because of course he is lieing as he is David Cameron. Sad, innit. We don't even bother question the detail of what he saying anymore because it is all lies. 'The right thing to do' but, of course, lies. Lies lies lies.

You are young and idealistic, life will soon knock that out of you.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Looking forward to this worldwide economic downturn being blamed on government over expenditure. That's the only thing that causes them, isn't it?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cameron is a tosser, Corbyn is a disaster.

Hobsons choice.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
You are young and idealistic, life will soon knock that out of you.

Sad state of affairs though isn't it. A sad state of affairs if we just accept DC's interpretation of events. Should I be so fatigued by political lies that whatever I am told I should believe? Not just believe, not just believe, but say 'You are right' say 'Dave, you're right' say 'Dave, the last time the global economy crashed it was because of government over-expenditure' say 'Cut all public spending.' Say 'All these 'street drinkers' that have suddenly appeared on the streets are purely coincidence to the cutting public service spending that I am initiating'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here