Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charity Skydive

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Mods: Please delete if inappropriate, and accept my apologies!

Hi all,
I’m just posting as many people as I can to raise awareness with regards to a charity skydive I'm doing in May, in aid of Myeloma UK. I've chosen to raise money for this cancer research in honour of an old school friend of mine who is courageously fighting the illness.
I know we live in a time when we get bombarded with requests for sponsorship, and understandably people handle their charity giving in a very personal manner so therefore there's absolutely no pressure at all, and feel free to ignore without prejudice... but if anyone fancies sponsoring me (or would like to volunteer to push me out of the plane), I would be extremely grateful!!!
Please see the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/Aaron-Berry/

...and many thanks for your time!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
If you bump this next Friday then you may get a bit more from people as it will be pay day for many?

I will happily chip in once paid

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just gonna :bounce: this one last time, and then I’ll leave you all alone!*
Cheers!
XxX

*well I might bounce it again the week before!

Mods: Please delete if inappropriate, and accept my apologies!

Hi all,
I’m just posting as many people as I can to raise awareness with regards to a charity skydive I'm doing in May, in aid of Myeloma UK. I've chosen to raise money for this cancer research in honour of an old school friend of mine who is courageously fighting the illness.
I know we live in a time when we get bombarded with requests for sponsorship, and understandably people handle their charity giving in a very personal manner so therefore there's absolutely no pressure at all, and feel free to ignore without prejudice... but if anyone fancies sponsoring me (or would like to volunteer to push me out of the plane), I would be extremely grateful!!!
Please see the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/Aaron-Berry/

...and many thanks for your time!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Just gonna :bounce: this one last time, and then I’ll leave you all alone!*
Cheers!
XxX

*well I might bounce it again the week before!

Top Bouncing - I remembered this thread on the drive to work this morning and was hoping you would bounce it as otherwise I would have been in for a bit of a NSC search!

Done and good luck. Great cause to be supporting

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Top Bouncing - I remembered this thread on the drive to work this morning and was hoping you would bounce it as otherwise I would have been in for a bit of a NSC search!

Done and good luck. Great cause to be supporting

Thanks so much mate! Really appreciate it!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Have donated and included gift aid. Good luck Aaron to you and to your friend. Try to land feet rather than head first! :thumbsup:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Have donated and included gift aid. Good luck Aaron to you and to your friend. Try to land feet rather than head first! :thumbsup:

You're a gem Anna! Thankyou so much! xx

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Thanks to all who have contributed (either notified or anonymously!) .. NSC alone has now contributed nearly £200 over the last week or so, which is amazing, so you've done me proud!

Thankyou wholeheartedly - both myself and Pepi are extremely grateful! x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here