Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jlloyd Samuel

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just seen he's available... Could be a good option to solve our left back crisis...? Used to be brilliant and probably still got a season or 4 in him?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Are you BG in disguise? Or are you just trying to wind him In? :whistle:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just seen he's available... Could be a good option to solve our left back crisis...? Used to be brilliant and probably still got a season or 4 in him?

Are you Ben's Grandad's 2nd Account ? I think he asked this question a few weeks ago. I think there's a press conference going on at the moment but I don't expect J Lloyd Samuel will be unveiled during it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

You are not permitted to come up with logical solutions as a back up left back to replace Chicksen. He is experienced and probably wouldnt demand or get huge wages

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
You are not permitted to come up with logical solutions as a back up left back to replace Chicksen. He is experienced and probably wouldnt demand or get huge wages

He's also very, very shit.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What about Ashley Cole ???
I'm still disappointed that my suggestion of Old King Cole didn't get much support.

He might be dead and may not have actually existed but he'd still be a better left back option than Jloyd Samuel.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm still disappointed that my suggestion of Old King Cole didn't get much support.

He might be dead and may not have actually existed but he'd still be a better left back option than Jloyd Samuel.

Or Nat King Cole? He's definitely dead but I guarantee he's still quicker than JLS.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Jlloyd Samuel who played 220 league games or Chicksen who has played 77 at a much lower level, granted more recent, but you cant buy experience.

Chicksen all day long for me thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here