Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC login issue

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC's hosts currently have an issue which is causing some users to be unable to login.

This is out of my hands and I am unable to speed up resolution. It will be resolved, however.

I'll update this when I believe it to be fixed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bozza..there was a discussion on the radio the other day about clubs with chairman so imbedded in there day to day running, that they would struggle to survive should anything happen to them.
What would happen to NSC if something happened to you? :moo:

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Bozza..there was a discussion on the radio the other day about clubs with chairman so imbedded in there day to day running, that they would struggle to survive should anything happen to them.

We would go into meltdown, as Kanchelskis, Owen, Charlie Adam, Calieri, Bolanos and Rhodes would sign for us the following day and no one could find a good medium to moan about us not spending the money needed to reach the Premier League.

Don't worry. The Admin Manual is safely stored with the FA Cup money.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can't login on my gmail computer thing but can on my iPhone... If that helps in any way...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] has an envelope that contain the electronic keys to NSC. He will only open it should he hear of my demise. You'll be in very safe hands.

(In all seriousness, I have considered I should write down how everything works and logins to hosting, databases and things like that, should I get hit by a bus. I've not done it though, obviously.)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Cant login onto NSC on Tapatalk today.

At least now I know its not me.

[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] has an envelope that contain the electronic keys to NSC. He will only open it should he hear of my demise. You'll be in very safe hands.

(In all seriousness, I have considered I should write down how everything works and logins to hosting, databases and things like that, should I get hit by a bus. I've not done it though, obviously.)

This reminds me of Tory MP, Julian Critchley, who was asked "If Margaret Thatcher was run over by a bus, who would you want to become prime minister?" His answer? "The bus driver".

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Phew, I was in danger of only having one other place on the internet to look at today with NSC being down, and if so my testicles could have resembled a stamped on bat.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rackspace to the rescue (although they did f*ck it up in the first place!)

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 17.15.32.png

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Lamie - with the amount of spare time you have :hilton: you could do it while weeding :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That was horrible.

At first I thought I'd forgotten my password. Then I couldn't remember what email address I'd used to register, so I couldn't get a reminder sent to reset it. So I've spent the day "locked out" of NSC, viewing it as a guest. Its like being outside with your face pressed to the glass looking in, while everyone else is carrying on frolicking and having fun, not even noticing you're stood there, in the cold, sadly and silently watching on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here