Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ulloa

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Watching Ulloa tonight, playing for Leicester, he was stuck out on the left, not really getting any service at all, always being crowded out by the Spurs defence.
It makes me think that we could do with his services right now.
Get him back on loan CH before window shuts :albion2:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
To me he has always looked ordinary 'on the floor', on his head from 6 yards and he'll do the bizzo.

We did well with him, £8 mill+ was good business.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Thought he looked ponderous tonight. One decent headed goal attempt at the end. Not a lot else.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He lumbered about and did not look particularly sharp. Needs a clear header at goal from close in and then he will likely score. Will not to a lot else. Not one for the future and certainly not one for us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought he played up front myself?!

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
You could tell he's not played that many 90 minutes recently and looked very ordinary against that level of opposition; I thought last season he had made the step up pretty well, certainly in the first half of the season. On paper, a partnership of him and Vardy looks good but Vardy seems to do better on his own and on the break.

Is he better than Baldock and Hemed? Yes.. Would I love him back here? Yes.. Do I think it will happen? No..

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Great business by us. Definitely not premier league class and fairly dreadful this season in a good side.

But would still take him at the moment !

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If we are honest he never looked a great "player" but he was a great goal scorer and a really decent bloke - and what's not to like about that?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He looked out of his depth and consistently out of position tonight, not a good day at the office for him or Leicester. Didnt think much of Chilwell (Leicester left back) said to be valued at £8m

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He looked out of his depth and consistently out of position tonight, not a good day at the office for him or Leicester. Didnt think much of Chilwell (Leicester left back) said to be valued at £8m

They were raving about Chilwell on the box... Thought he was good. We were linked with him recently weren't we... And could do with another left back tbh don't you think...?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

You really love perpetuating your perceived Left Back obsession don't you!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Be interesting to see what happens with Leicester now out of the cup. I can't see Ulloa getting many opportunities there unless they lose a couple of players. Could be available for a loan if the deal was right.

With his restaurant still down this way, I assume he still has property in Brighton/Hove?

Given the choice I would take Leo and send Wilson back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here