Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nike 2016/17 stripe fabric template -

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I just saw this Nike striped fabric format for their 2016/7 products. Personally I hope we still have excess stock of the current shirt and stick with it for another season rather than this, I think it is just horrible.

image.jpeg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Our shirt will look like poo forever whilst we are with Nike and have a shitty iron on logo so I find it difficult to give a toss about the overall design.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
That's a DISASTER.

Hopefully a collar on the home kit next season

The only collar I can see on any Nike kits for next season is the one on our current yellow shirt, that will stay in Nikes 'collection' for next season.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I know it's been done to death, but, THIS. I think the current home shirt is really nice, but that sponsor panel is so shyte it's unbelievable.

Our shirt will look like poo forever whilst we are with Nike and have a shitty iron on logo so I find it difficult to give a toss about the overall design.

What is disappointing is that Western Sydney Wanderers have Nike soccer kits, with a proper sponsor panel printed into the fabric so no need for a huge iron on background for the sponsor, in fact they might even have their sponsor logo printed into the fabric too.

image.jpeg

Does it have stripes on the back ???

No.

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I just saw this Nike striped fabric format for their 2016/7 products. Personally I hope we still have excess stock of the current shirt and stick with it for another season rather than this, I think it is just horrible.

View attachment 71680

Hmm... Doesn't bode well does it :nono:

The only way a striped Nike kit is going to look half decent for us is if the Amex lettering is in a completely contrasting colour to negate the need for the large white border - which would mean just the individual letters are printed on (I suppose black text would be pretty much the only option).

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What is disappointing is that Western Sydney Wanderers have Nike soccer kits, with a proper sponsor panel printed into the fabric so no need for a huge iron on background for the sponsor, in fact they might even have their sponsor logo printed into the fabric too.

View attachment 71682

No.
Their red and white kit is very similar, it's exactly how it should be done, tasteful panel as part of the kits embroidery.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Their red and white kit is very similar, it's exactly how it should be done, tasteful panel as part of the kits embroidery.

Just realised, that is their last seasons kit, this seasons however, also has a proper sponsor panel on the front and proper printed sponsor logo. Their away kit this season is white and pale grey.

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire

View attachment 71682

No.

So how would a team go about requesting the printed sponsor from Nike? No disrespect to Western Sydney Wanderers (!) but how can they manage it but major European clubs (and us...) have to put up with the transfers? Surely not just a case of paying Nike more money unless it really is that simple?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I've seen next years Nike teamwear kits and the one posted by the OP is fake.

Interesting comment, footy headlines.com are pretty trusted in these things, I'd be delighted if you are right, but those images are incredibly well done, and they've been posted elsewhere too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Last edited:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Anyone know how have the sales of Brighton homes kits have stacked up against other clubs who had off the peg kits for the same duration? If the sales have been good and we're in strong contention for a Premier League place next year then you'll hopeit'll be another custom job next time round also.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I've seen next years Nike teamwear kits and the one posted by the OP is fake.

If it is indeed a fake, then there are dozens of websites, respected commercial, as well as well known blog sites, who are showing them, and selling them.

http://www.sport-greifenberg.de/blog/nike-trikots-2016-2017-katalog/

http://www.unisportstore.com/team-sport/nike-striped-division-ii-91/139539/

https://www.unisportstore.no/team-sport/2805-nike-lagsett/

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/82863-ro.html

And even Nike are faking it on their own 2016 website catalog,
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/89609d2b#/89609d2b/4

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
How can a company the size of Nike who supposedly make 'bespoke' kits (which they don't) not be able to make a striped kit without a sticky iron on patch. Ditch them for adidas I say.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here