Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley's penalty miss v Millwall

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone got a video of it? I recall it being the worst penalty I have ever seen but my memory may be playing tricks.

I was reminded of it when I heard that Harley is missing for Exeter tonight. Presumably because they don't want him taking a penalty at the kop end not because he is injured.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Has anyone got a video of it? I recall it being the worst penalty I have ever seen but my memory may be playing tricks.

I was reminded of it when I heard that Harley is missing for Exeter tonight. Presumably because they don't want him taking a penalty at the kop end not because he is injured.

He's still on his run up :moo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
There must be a video of it floating around somewhere.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It was really laugh out loud bad but I do also remember one from Ulloa in the North that is just about approaching orbit around Jupiter by now it was blasted so high.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm not saying it was under-hit, but if you leave now, you might arrive at The Den before the ball reaches the goal line.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Your memory isn't playing tricks. I don't know how many terrible penalties you've seen but I know you've not seen a worse one

Can I nominate a Robert Codner effort against Bristol Rovers, years back when they played at Bath's ground. Memory getting a bit vague now, but I seem to remember their keeper having time to amble across to where he'd "hit" it, bend down slowly and pick the ball up.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It was on YouTube of a video in the away end, no idea what the video was called though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here