Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Back At Valencia

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Gary Neville could do worst than play him in the 1st team. Hasn't won a La Liga match yet.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
He'd still be blocks ahead of anyone else in the championship; just need to get him on the pitch; what a player though!

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I know he didnt play often enough ,but when he did made my day the goal at ipswich wow ,if he was fit in the playoffs v palace like he said he was we would have been in the prem now gus did alot for this club but also let us down big time

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My favourite of his appearances was against Portsmouth. It was 0-0 when he came on and we ended up winning 2-0 with him scoring both - he just took them apart virtually single-handedly.

If only that shot at the end of the slalom run against Derby found its way in...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hold on, the other thread said he was coming back to us to coach AND PLAY in Midfield ???

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
That handshake looks odd don't you think!?

I don't think it's his real hand. I think Suso García Pitarch has found a spare mannikin's hand and has attached to the Dagger's arm. Vicente's real hand is currently sunning itself on a beach somewhere.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hull, Portsmouth, Ipswich... Derby...

Will remember those appearances for a LONG time

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My favourite of his appearances was against Portsmouth. It was 0-0 when he came on and we ended up winning 2-0 with him scoring both - he just took them apart virtually single-handedly.

If only that shot at the end of the slalom run against Derby found its way in...

:lolol: I bought that on DVD!

D

Deleted member 2719

The Portsmouth game will stick in my mind also especially the way he played with them and they were sitting on the turf looking stupid as he weaved his magic through them.
Proper Roy of the Rovers stuff!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I know he didnt play often enough ,but when he did made my day the goal at ipswich wow ,if he was fit in the playoffs v palace like he said he was we would have been in the prem now gus did alot for this club but also let us down big time
Vicente was on the bench for the away leg on the Friday, so must've been fit, and he was then dropped from the squad completely for the Monday. Very strange, as I find it hard to believe that he'd got injured in whatever light sessions they'd have had over that weekend.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
The joy of watching such a player in the blue and white stripes, will not be beaten for a very long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here