Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX 2nd round: game 6***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
While game five is undoubtedly a humdinger of a match up I sadly feel that game six can barely be called a match up at all. But this is WHC and anything can happen, so lets get to it...

Japanese Giant Hornet

hornet.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_giant_hornet

WHC IX performance:

Group E: 3rd 18votes(15.52%)

Here goes. It's a giant hornet (4.5cm long, 6cm wingspan). It is an aggressive hunter, packs a potent venom and can destroy its opponent in a disgustingly quick time. One JGH can kill 40 european honey bees in one minute. 30 JGH can kill30,000 EHB in 3 hours. That's like an insect version of Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Pol Pot and Stalin all mixed into one.

Vs

Honey badger

honeybadger1.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger

WHC IX performance:

Group C: 1st 45 votes(31.47%)

I don't really need to write anything here do I? If you don't know about this hard little bugger where the f@ck have you been the last NINE years? He's small, very strong, aggressive, can give and take an almighty battering and will fight and often defeat animals many times his size. Eats poisonous snakes for breakfast. Fights lions. Is going to smash the shit out of the JGH.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Wait until the badger meets a real foe. Enjoy success while it lasts, badgeristas.

Obviously a MOD using one of their numerous accounts to fix this competition, yet again!! VIVA RATEL!! MELLIVORA CARPENSIS makes his dramatic and emphatic entrance into Round 2 (although why he doesn't get a bye straight through to the final is COMPLETELY beyond me)....come on H Badger fans, lets just smash all the competition this year - 2016 THE YEAR OF THE H BADGER!!!!!

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
In all honestly, nobody could possibly deem JGH as being the harder of these two beasts. Any votes for the JGH here are clearly tactical, and frankly makes a mockery of the competition.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I've seen a hornet in the wild. I've seen a honey badger in the wild.

The hornet didn't shit itself and run away as soon as it saw me. The cowardly honey badger did.

I have no claims on being hard myself by the way.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

The hornet didn't shit itself and run away as soon as it saw me. The cowardly honey badger did.

Well if you look anything like your avatar I have some sympathy for the HB and the hornet probably didn't see you as a food source so therefore completely and rightly ignored you. RA RA RATEL!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I don't really need to write anything here do I? If you don't know about this hard little bugger where the f@ck have you been the last NINE years? He's small, very strong, aggressive, can give and take an almighty battering and will fight and often defeat animals many times his size. Eats poisonous snakes for breakfast. Fights lions. Is going to smash the shit out of the JGH.

So much for remaining impartial. I think this evidence that HB has been BRIBING the WHC authorities :nono:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Early evidence of tactical voting/multiple accounts here - some people voting for the wasp - UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
So much for remaining impartial. I think this evidence that HB has been BRIBING the WHC authorities :nono:

Ha! it was all I could muster to actually post this poll. It's possibly the dullest draw in WHC history. The beast with the most rabid fans in the competition against a beast with no fans. I'll be surprised if anyone posts a reply in defence of the JGH.

If anything this match up suggests I'm not but should be corrupt so that I can fix some interesting matches rather than leave it to chance and end up with this one.

Assuming the Hornet has the same characteristics as wasp, only magnified 10 times then this is what you're up against in a fight with one.

wasp.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Your strongly worded passionate argument has swung me.

The Hornet it is.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I have a healthy respect for the hornet but the honey badger attacks lion knackers. That is quite hard.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Well if you look anything like your avatar I have some sympathy for the HB and the hornet probably didn't see you as a food source so therefore completely and rightly ignored you. RA RA RATEL!

Do you look like your avatar then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here