Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump and Palin, the dream ticket...........

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
The dream ticket - for the Democrats. The US Republican Party, the joke that keeps on giving. Its a worrying state of affairs when the most sane candidate appears to be a Bush family member.

The entertainment value would be tremendous were he to pick Palin as his running partner if he were nominated, but I doubt it will happen. Trump is a nasty piece of work but not completely stupid unlike Palin.

Last edited:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
and Boris as PM

Probably a better option than......

image.jpeg

D

Deleted member 22389

The only joke, we needed a 3 hour discussion on banning trump from the UK. Waste of time and money.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The dream ticket - for the Democrats. The US Republican Party, the joke that keeps on giving. Its a worrying state of affairs when the most sane candidate appears to be a Bush family member.

The entertainment value would be tremendous were he to pick Palin as his running partner if he were nominated, but I doubt it will happen. Trump is a nasty piece of work but not completely stupid unlike Palin.

"Let's kick ISIS' ASSSSSSS! Yeeahhhhh!"

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A lot of parallels with JC & Co, albeit politically at polar opposites, just will hand victory to the opposition and make a principle stand.

Interesting even Fox News isn't that keen on Trump

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The only joke, we needed a 3 hour discussion on banning trump from the UK. Waste of time and money.

But you live in a democratic society where just under 600,000 people petitioned to ban Trump from the UK.. Imagine if parliament were to stand up and say "waste of time and money". Glad I don't live in a country where that happens.

Read the transcript of the 3 hour debate, and Trump is variously described as a "buffoon", a "wazzock" (not a word I've heard for years), and an "idiot". I applaud the fact that parliament debated the petition. Whether he's banned or not, the fact that parliament listened to those who signed the petition is all the more admirable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here