Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Finally something North Korea can export

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Suave eh ? sounds interesting but for the fact that it is fermented Dog 's urine no doubt. Still young fatboy can have a few drinks, one for each hole in one that he will get when he decides to break Pop's 38 under par round of golf.

Stumpy Tim

Suave eh ? sounds interesting but for the fact that it is fermented Dog 's urine no doubt. Still young fatboy can have a few drinks, one for each hole in one that he will get when he decides to break Pop's 38 under par round of golf.

I'm not sure that golf record can ever be beaten surely? It would take a superhuman effort. Didn't he invent the hamburger too?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm not sure that golf record can ever be beaten surely? It would take a superhuman effort. Didn't he invent the hamburger too?

Its only one of The Family that could ever beat that score. I'm struggling to equate the old man's invention of the Hamburger with his alleged ability never to need to defecate ?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The product apparently "exudes national flavour", without dampening your national fervour the following morning.

very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here