Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Members

O/T Spiritual Mediums

0 Not allowed!
    I arrived home from work yesterday to the wife telling me she'd been to see a Medium that day.

From what she was telling me, the Medium relayed messages and information from loved ones that had passed on.

Now, literally all she new of my wife was her forename yet she was able to talk about deceased family members and events that were simply impossible for her to have known about.

The reason my wife didn't tell me until afterwards was because I'm very sceptical and would have told her not to be so stupid. But what an eye opener!

Had anyone else experienced a similar phenomenon?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      From previous experience i would say all women are mediums and know where you have been and what you have done even if you cant remember yourself , but.... yes i think certain people are more receptive to things earthly and spiritually so if it comforts people to believe in such things then who are we to mock or say its bull .
      Seagulls be thou the rainbow in the storms of life ,the evening beam that smiles the clouds away ,and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray .
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dave View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I arrived home from work yesterday to the wife telling me she'd been to see a Medium that day.

From what she was telling me, the Medium relayed messages and information from loved ones that had passed on.

Now, literally all she new of my wife was her forename yet she was able to talk about deceased family members and events that were simply impossible for her to have known about.

The reason my wife didn't tell me until afterwards was because I'm very sceptical and would have told her not to be so stupid. But what an eye opener!

Had anyone else experienced a similar phenomenon?
      I have...I was very sceptical but am no longer.....it was an eye opener

12 Not allowed!
      What a load of shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Today a psychic dwarf escaped from prison. Police are looking for a small medium at large.

Being serious i read a few Doris Stokes books, she was used regularly by the police to help solve crimes.
      Members

3 Not allowed!
      Cold reading. There are some incredibly perceptive people out there; including some who genuinely believe what they say, but don't necessarily realise their 'gift' is the ability to pick up on microsignals from people.

There is still a prize of some million dollars or so on offer for blind trial proof. As yet all attempts have failed.
      SSEEEEAAAAGGGGUUULLLLSSSSS!

0 Not allowed!
      I've been and she was more a less spot on. Never met her before and took nothing with me. Of coarse there are some charlatans out there but there are also some that clearly receive messages from the other side.
      "All you touch & all you see, is all your life will ever be"

Pink Floyd

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I've been and she was more a less spot on. Never met her before and took nothing with me. Of coarse there are some charlatans out there but there are also some that clearly receive messages from the other side.
      What "other side"? Load of bunkum.

0 Not allowed!
      My wife has this ability - at first I was extremely sceptical and actually quite a dick to her about it making out she was pathetic and lacked intelligence to believe such crap from con artists who preyed on the vulnerable ! I would say that only science has proved anything etc.... However I now know for a fact and yes I say fact that there is something going on. I still refuse to believe its communication with the dead but there is some possibility of a connection that can be made between humans that can pick
      up details of specific memories, possibly stuff that they didn't know but a close relative of theirs did etc. Might be mind reading or something to that nature but that doesn't explain it fully. I believe science will discover further energies from dark matter and other unknowns that may explain this in the future. I think that this has to be an ability between living organisms rather than between a live and dead 'soul'.
      Salami!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Wild and vague guess work. Sure some people are highly perceptive and can tell a lot about a person by the way they stand, talk and all that, but messages from the "other side"? What a load of nonsense.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"