Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour & The General Election defeat.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Interesting that Labour finally admit that Ed was part of the problem ..... most of us knew that from the start.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I predict that Beckett will be trashed as being too Blairite and the Corbynistas will ignore the report - and "Labour" (whatever that means these days) will continue chugging towards electoral oblivion.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Interesting that Labour finally admit that Ed was part of the problem ..... most of us knew that from the start.

In the same way that Jeremy is unelectable now. Far too right wing for many in his own party, never mind the general population of the country.

The Party have scored one own goal on top of another.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I like the bit about failing to convince people of the virtues of immigration. Yea good luck with that in 5 years time.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Look at that bacon sarnie! I mean look at him eating it! Look!

His frailty was being a fairy decent bloke. Judging by the more successful PMs of the last 3 years you have to be an utter c<unt.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
BBC,Norman Smith has pointed out at 1.5m more over 65,s by 2020 most of which tend to vote Tory,plus boundary changes will see Labour lose 12 seats and even if there was a G/E tomorrow Labour would need a 12%+ swing to gain power simply because they have lost Scotland. A mountain to climb,with a huge overhang and unseen crevices.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
More like what has screwed Labour up big time was Red Ed,s policy to change electing a leader,absolutely no middle ground ground now. Mind you living in Primrose Hill maybe Ed is a Blue ?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Do they mention Ed never having had a job outside politics and having two kitchens?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here