Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hotels vs Airbnb (or other options) staying in Brighton this comin Easter...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Off topic question...

I'm coming down to Brighton in March over the Easter weekend for 3 nights (25th to 28th) to celebrate my 40th birthday. They'll be me, my partner & 2yr old. In addition they'll also be my partners family (4 adults & 2 children 10 & 12).

Obviously it's and expensive time for hotels and a Premier Inn is about £1,150 in total (excluding breakfast!)

We've had a brief look at Airbnb and for similar money we can rent a house in town for about £1.2k..we've never used Airbnb before so are a little apprehensive...

Has anyone got any ideas for accommodating 6 adults & 3 kids? It has to be Brighton or Hove and walkable to the sea front etc. Serviced apartments / their own house to rent etc?! Thanks HS

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Just on Airbnb, have used 3 times so far- France, Sweden (twice). Couldn't have been more impressed.

I know there are one or two horror stories of fake Airbnb listings, but follow their rules and should be fine.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Have used Airbnb in italy for three separate properties and absolutely would recommend.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Advice I would give you is to book as soon as possible. Would not suprise me if most decent places are already booked for Easter Weekend in Brighton.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
We've booked a house on Medina Place called Medina Villas, it's in Hove BN3.

I take it parking is going to be a pain? We're coming down in 3 cars, is there free on street parking or is it remortgage time?!

Also, I notice that it's near King Alfred's swimming pool, I used to go there as a child and recall
It being good? More importantly where's the best place for a decent breakfast in that part of Hove?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here