Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***WHC IX 2nd round: game 4***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The last of the second round ties to kick off on monday. An intriguing contest between one of the legends of WHC and current champion, the salt water crocodile up against a beast that is very much an underdog but will be thoroughly unused to such a tag, the grizzly bear.

Salt Water Crocodile

saltwater-crocodil_1630372a.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltwater_crocodile

WHC IX performance:

Group D: 1st 41 votes(35.04%)

If you've had even a passing interest in the WHC over the years you should know all about the S.W.C as he's one of the greats of the competition. If you don't know anything about the croc or its WHC history, here's some facts:
Reigning champion.
Four time finalist(most in WHC history)
Most powerful recorded bite of any animal(more powerful than a t-rex's)
Has survived hundreds of millions of years-was a contemporary of the dinosaurs and outlasted them.
Will kill in water or on land.
Has its own killing move-the death roll.
Armour plated.
Can survive with no discernable loss of efficiency a lost limb or tail.
Will fight anything that comes in it's territory.

Vs

Grizzly Bear

4859478_G.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_bear

WHC IX performance:

Group A: 3rd 21 votes(15.67%)

The grizzly is looking to cause a major upset-possibly the biggest upset in WHC history- by defeating the S.W.C. Can he do it? Lets have a look at what he's packing. Size and power for starters. The grizzly has no natural predators dur to its impressive size and strength. It won't generally attack for no reason but if it feels threatened or is surprised it is liable to go off...and when it does you're in for a hell of a mauling as it brings the full force of its strength, razor sharp claws and death dealing maw upon you. You'll only survive if it lets you. Is this enough for NSC to vote it through to the quarter finals?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Only attacking if you feel threatened is not hard. Attacking for the sake of an attack is hard. Therefore I am with the croc, I like the come close to me and I'll snap element

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
"Has survived hundreds of millions of years-was a contemporary of the dinosaurs and outlasted them.
Will kill in water or on land.
Can survive with no discernable loss of efficiency a lost limb or tail.
Will fight anything that comes in it's territory. "

If these four are not HARD what is? This is the psycho kid who was always getting expelled and led the charge in that fight you all had near the cemetary with your rival school. Naked.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
S.W.C has had it's moment, but let's face it, it does a lot more sun bathing than it does being hard....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yes the croc is dangerous, but what does it really attack? Some cows drinking at the river mainly. I've seen Lions pat these Crocs about on land and toy with them like a plaything.

Different story in the water mind you, though it does like to keep its distance from the Hippo.

I'm going to move past the sunbathing cow killer and give the grizzly my vote. I think on land with the Bear really in attack mode the Croc would become his new handbag.

GRIZZLY.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The grizzly is looking to cause a major upset-possibly the biggest upset in WHC history- by defeating the S.W.C. Can he do it? Lets have a look at what he's packing. Size and power for starters. The grizzly has no natural predators dur to its impressive size and strength. It won't generally attack for no reason but if it feels threatened or is surprised it is liable to go off...and when it does you're in for a hell of a mauling as it brings the full force of its strength, razor sharp claws and death dealing maw upon you. You'll only survive if it lets you. Is this enough for NSC to vote it through to the quarter finals?

This just hands it to the CROC.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've gone for the Grizzly.

I'm still dubious of the Croc's consciousness of what it is exactly doing. I reckon it just attacks on instinct, which is less hard than actually getting royally fukked off and going berserk, as grizzlys are prone to do.

Regardless - a repeat of the 2012 quarter final, which the croc won 34-25.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here