Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited for Saturday already!!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Feeling a big build up for Saturday. With other 3pm Saturday fixtures being moved, this feels big, really big, season defining big....or maybe just a league game and 3 pts on the table.

What can go wrong?

Huddersfield are the league's top scorers over the last 10 games, netting 19 times compared to our 10 goals. Over those 10 games they've picked up 17 points compared to our 12. They've conceded 11 goals compared to our 14.

It is going to be a really tough game. Anyone thinking this is 3 home games and a nice 9 points is going to be in for a scare. We're going to have to be top drawer Saturday and so are our fans. Each and every one of us has a responsibility to get our own predetermined level of alcohol in our systems that negates worry, nervousness and tension, where the only enjoyment of the game comes from singing, a lot. You have heard our government, 14 units, save them up people because these need to be cashed in on Saturday!!!! :drink:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Yes. This is a really big game. I am not looking forward though. I have lost some confidence.My Mojo has slipped a little but a convincing win ,for the first time, will sort me out.!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It is going to be a really tough game. Anyone thinking this is 3 home games and a nice 9 points is going to be in for a scare.
50/50 that we win/don't win on Saturday ...

There are no easy games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Huddersfield are in good form, but they're not all that away from home. Other than wins over basket case clubs Bolton and Charlton, their only other away win was at Birmingham.

But, I agree, we need to be on top of our game. I want to see us come out of the traps all guns blazing, really put them under pressure and, ideally, get a nerve-settling early goal.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Huddersfield are in good form, but they're not all that away from home. Other than wins over basket case clubs Bolton and Charlton, their only other away win was at Birmingham.

But, I agree, we need to be on top of our game. I want to see us come out of the traps all guns blazing, really put them under pressure and, ideally, get a nerve-settling early goal.

We will need an early 3 to settle my nerves!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We need to score first. This tweet doesn't include our win at Blackburn.

[tweet]688381226139385856[/tweet]

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Absolutely. The match is there to gain three points from, if we apply ourselves well - we cannot blame tiredness and injuries, and the starting line-up is undoubtedly stronger. 9 points has to be the aim if we are serious about promotion and sending out a message. And during the course of these three matches, who knows how much stronger we might be. But Saturday is a chance for the fans to be shown that we do mean business.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As I mentioned elsewhere: Huddersfield have a cup replay at Reading tomorrow night to play too. Extra-time, penalties and a rubbish coach journey home with lots of closed motorways please.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Given they are travelling back North on Wednesday, and not first thing, and then coming down on Friday again, you think they'd just stay down South between the two games.

Agreed ! So can we exchange the travel chaos for a couple of minor injuries/bookings/suspensions instead please ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Given they are travelling back North on Wednesday, and not first thing, and then coming down on Friday again, you think they'd just stay down South between the two games.

Agreed, does seem strange, especially with ample places in and around London to stay and train.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to it too. Sure to be yet another nail biter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here