Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recommendations for local kitchen fitters in the Brighton area.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
As title suggests, I'd like to get a local kitchen fitter in. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a proper job done? Thanks guys

..Kitchen units, bought and assembled prior so only need fitting.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Certainly don't want to interfere with the OP's request, but if any recommendations also include making the kitchen units etc. as well, could they please add that info. as well as the fitting services. Thanks.
(hope that's okay [MENTION=28560]PoG[/MENTION]).

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Certainly don't want to interfere with the OP's request, but if any recommendations also include making the kitchen units etc. as well, could they please add that info. as well as the fitting services. Thanks.
(hope that's okay [MENTION=28560]PoG[/MENTION]).

Of course.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I think I'm just really going on from what Bold Seagull was saying - sorry if this is the case but its he extras you want to watch out for especially on stuff like tiling and conections to the electrics.

I was very clear that I wanted a price for everything up front and didn't want extra charges when I last did it - The kitchen was a complete blank space for them they told us where to put the power points and all we had to do was get the tiles - so when I got a bill for connecting the appliances and extra tiling work I ended up having an argument with the fitter as "he`" always charged to connect them and extra tiling work because his sub contract tiler charged him more!

Extras should be something that was clearly unforseen or not normal to the installation not a means to cover the cost of what took longer to do or you didn't allow for.

That's why a lot of kitchen suppliers sub out the installation - it gets them out of the grey area that the salesman / surveyor / fitter play off against each other - and watch out when the fitter changes what was proposed - a few years back I let one change from boxing out the pipework to "fitting some nice chrome piping which will look better" - yes he charged extra for fittings, had less work to do and 2 years I ended up with pipes that turned green and pitted and are are pain to clean or do anything with!

If whoever you get does a good job post them on here for the future!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here