Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goalscorer

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Think most on here would agree,we need one,and one that will hit the ground running,no time for feeling their feet,
whats peoples thoughts on adam rooney,could he do a job?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No, never really set the world alight while playing in England. The Scottish league is weak so not really a marker for whether he is good enough

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Would love glen back,just cant see it

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Would love glen back,just cant see it

Rather than think about Glenn Murray how about a cheeky bid to get Ulloa back? I don't follow the Premier League much but from what I can gather he's a fringe player at Leicester now and clearly from the threads about the S Americans there is a budget big enough to make say a £6-7m cheeky bid to get him back.

And we have a sell-on clause with him so presumably (I'm guessing here) that would mean a reduction in our paying price. I'd love to see Ulloa back here at Brighton - far more than I'd want Judas Murray back.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
A striker who is a threat from crosses, corners and free kicks is what we need, so Ulloa/Murray would be perfect. But there must be similar out there who has not played for us before, and slightly more realistic?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Rather than think about Glenn Murray how about a cheeky bid to get Ulloa back? I don't follow the Premier League much but from what I can gather he's a fringe player at Leicester now and clearly from the threads about the S Americans there is a budget big enough to make say a £6-7m cheeky bid to get him back.

And we have a sell-on clause with him so presumably (I'm guessing here) that would mean a reduction in our paying price. I'd love to see Ulloa back here at Brighton - far more than I'd want Judas Murray back.

I think Ulloa has been featuring regularly hasn't he? Last 5 league games he's started 1 and had 20mins or so in each of the others, also played a full 90 in the cup. Seems to be the first player Ranieri turns to from the bench.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Unfortunately, Ulloa seems to be very much part of Leicester's team, so that's a non-starter.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm getting just a little impatient, but believe the day I check out NSC and see we have signed a striker (probably not even as yet on NSC's radar) is not too far away. So not unhappy providing we pick up points in the interim. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here