Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know you hate Palace when....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I found myself congratulating a Manchester City fan in the pub tonight. I thought it was appropriate in the circumstances.

:)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
On call and browsing the internet. I knew someone would mention the fact that I was on here though, its always the go to response from the beautiful minds of NSC.

"On call" is that code for working at the 24 hour garage?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
On call and browsing the internet. I knew someone would mention the fact that I was on here though, its always the go to response from the beautiful minds of NSC.

Well **** off then.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As a reasonable 47 year old man you make an involuntary :tosser: sign at the TV when they come up on the screen during MOTD and then chuckle to yourself for doing it. :D

hmmm the chuckling aspect of your story would infer you are not truly committed to the necessary full on hatred of the south london caravan people
please try harder

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Your new socks have arrived.

image.jpeg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As a reasonable 47 year old man you make an involuntary :tosser: sign at the TV when they come up on the screen during MOTD and then chuckle to yourself for doing it. :D
Can't agree with this.

I enjoy watching MOTD (either on Saturday night or recorded at some stage). I like seeing the Premier League goals, enjoy the analysis and watch the programme most weeks.

The only way it is possible, however, is with remote control in hand and extreme vigilance. So far, I have NEVER been subjected to more than a split second of even a reference to a Palace game let alone had time to make signs at the screen...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When I've seen the weed on the telly lately I can't help but :D it just comes out . How can I hate you .

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You know you hate Palace when ....

... you enjoy moving the targeting marker on this http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ site to hit Selhurst Park :whistle:

Many thanks to 5mins-from-amex for finding this site in reference to this http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?332558-Corbyn-about-to-be-sectioned-methinks/page17 topic.

For those that think this is in poor taste rest assured I only used a low yield weapon which in all probability would have made little noticeable difference to the wasteland that is Croydon.

When I've seen the weed on the telly lately I can't help but :D it just comes out . How can I hate you .

Hello Dougie, haven't seen you around for a while.

Don't blame you really, the wheels certainly came off for a while there, and Dunks Calamity defending probably gave you a good laugh.

Mind you, I have chortled to myself a few times watching Hennessy, all the while reminding myself that you are in the Prem and we're not of course.

Have a good day.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I killed and then consumed a seven year old boy, just because he was wearing a palace shirt. I blame the parents.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here