Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Robinson (jake's brother)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I watched Horsham YMCA v Newhaven yesterday, and I was highly impressed. Certainly too good for the team and league he's currently playing in.

Extremely quick, (his running style is very similar to Jake') timed his runs superbly, and scored both Newhaven's goals in a 2-2 draw.

Anyone know much about him? I assume he's younger than Jake (who incidentally was there as his game at Whitehawk was off.)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't know him personally but I keep an eye on Newhaven's results, I've noticed he is a regular scorer, I'm sure he scored 5 in their last game when they won 10-0.

He is definitely younger than Jake.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think I played against him in a 6 a side although could've been another brother if there is one..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ian Robinson scored 6 goals for Newhaven U-21 team on Friday evening in a 10-0 win against Bexhill.

Well I'm going back probably 8years do must be the other one! I marked him off the pitch - didn't get a kick... :thumbsup: (ps can't remember the game really)

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Lee has scored close to 40 goals this season. Seen him in action a few times, way too good for Newhaven

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
old man alert .......I used to play against their dad, a good full back I recall

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I watched Horsham YMCA v Newhaven yesterday, and I was highly impressed. Certainly too good for the team and league he's currently playing in.

Extremely quick, (his running style is very similar to Jake') timed his runs superbly, and scored both Newhaven's goals in a 2-2 draw.

Anyone know much about him? I assume he's younger than Jake (who incidentally was there as his game at Whitehawk was off.)

Oh good grief please don't let him see this thread! (I know him)

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
I've heard he loves the club too much to leave, He is a very good player who could easily have stepped up but he's happy there,

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I've heard he loves the club too much to leave, He is a very good player who could easily have stepped up but he's happy there,

Wow the Le Tiss' of Newhaven, if true, that's rather nice.

I'd like us to sign all the Robinson brothers, inclusive of a return for the 'snake'... I just like the idea of the commentary really: 'Robinson, to Robinson, to Robinson...' and so on... awesome.

Shame Jake didn't quite cut it, at one point he was set to make it BIG. James Wilson reminds me of him, slight, quick but light, again will he make it?!? or not hmmmmmm we shall see.

One thing is sure, none of them could hold a candle to Kurt Nogan, that's for sure.

Kosh

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here